Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hopes and Dreams

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
  
Faith is hoping with confidence. By planning ahead in what we hope for we are working toward what God has planned for us. But that doesn't mean we just wait around. We work to prepare our hearts and we work to make sure you have the skills you need to do the big things God has for you.
Write down your dreams, make some lists of what you need to get there. You may need to think about how you’re using your time now and if you are really doing all you can now to realize those dreams.
We keep ourselves ready for the work the God has for us by living a life of purity, by keeping away from evil things. If I keep myself from watching or listening to things that are not right, if I make sure that I am putting God first, if I remain rooted in the Word of God, then I will be pure and ready for God’s work, ready for the dream He is working out.

Picture from www.Christianphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment